A discipline committee of the college is hereby constituted. The committee will comprise the following:-
- Dr.(Mrs.) Mamta Sharma, HOD-Humanities Chairperson
- Mr. Sandeep Agarwal – DSW Member Secretary
- Dr. Harendra Singh, HOD-Mathematics Member
- Mr. Puneet Mangla, HOD-Mechanical Member
- Mr. Anurag Bajpai- HOD-Chemical Member
- Mr. P.K.Sharma – Asstt. DSW Member
- Lt. (Dr.) Rajesh Kr. Kaharwar- Chief Warden Member
- Concerned HOD`s Invited members
The Duties of the DSW will be to organize the discipline committee meeting and shall record the proceeding in writing of the DC meeting. The Committee shall decide the quantum of punishment imposed on the students and shall submit the same for the Director’s approval. The Committee have right to call any body inside and outside the college including the parents, faculty and staff members in connection with investigation of complaints received. DSW will coordinate with director for all issues related to discipline.
The proctorial board is responsible for maintaining discipline in the college. Although each staff members of this college are Proctors, yet some of them are especially appointed for this purpose. The proctorial board is ensured with the following responsibilities
- Maintaining the discipline.
- Keeping an eye on the general moral behavior of the students.
- Discouraging smoking, use of narcotics and carrying arms on the campus.
- Putting a check on the attempts to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere of the college by indulging in any sort of indiscipline, such as raising slogans, shouting in corridors, quarreling etc.
- Ensuring security of college property, checking trespassing etc.
- Checking any misbehavior on part of students in their dealings among themselves and with teachers or other staff of the college.
- Preventing students from indulging in political activities of any sort on the campus or showing their political affiliations by displaying badges of student federations etc.
- Ensuring that each student wears his ID card during his stay in the college premises.
- Ensuring that each student is in proper uniform.
A Proctorial Board of the college is hereby constituted. The committee will comprise the following:-
|1||Dr. Sanjay Jain||HOD-EC||Chief Proctor||9720086663|
|3||Mr. Sandeep Agarwal||Dean, Students Welfare||Member||9568006065|
|5||Dr. C.N.Tripathi||Dy. HOD- Civil & Env.||Member||9568006066|
|6||Mr. Anurag Bajipai||HOD-Chemical||Member||9568006059|
|7||Mr. Shankar Thawakar||HOD-IT||Member||9897634307|
|9||Mr. Puneet Mangla||HOD – ME||Member||9568006050|
|11||Mr. Munish Khanna||HOD-CS||Member||9690015773|
|12||Mr. Pramod Kumar||HOD-Biotech||Member||9639005945|
|13||Mrs. Richa Kapoor||HOD – EE||Member||9897666983|
|14||Dr.Rajesh Kaharwar||Director-PE & Chief Warden||Member||9568006070|
|15||Mr. Abhishek Bhardwaj||ASST. PROFESSOR-IT||Member||7500537537|
|16||Mr. Vijay Katta||ASST. PROFESSOR-CS||Member||7500242277|
|17||Mr. Rahul Bajpai||ASST. PROFESSOR-Auto||Member||7417593721|
|18||Mr. Digamber Singh||ASST. PROFESSOR-Auto||Member||8936919698|
|19||Mr. Shashi Kant Dubey||ASST. PROFESSOR-Civil||Member||9997065152|
|20||Mr. Himanshu Mishra||ASST. PROFESSOR-CS||Member||7376855757|
|21||Mrs. Deepti Mittal||ASST. PROFESSOR-IT||Member||9368071835|
|22||Mr. Nitin Bansal||ASST. PROFESSOR-EI||Member||9897433286|
|23||Mr. Ajay Kumar Jain||ASST. PROFESSOR-Chem.||Member||8273295400|
|24||Mr. Rakesh Prasad||ASST. PROFESSOR-ME||Member||7895769171|
|25||Dr. Keshav Dev||ASST. PROFESSOR-Humanities||Member||9412558688|
|26||Mr. Ashish Bhardwaj||ASST. PROFESSOR-EC||Member||9759848512|
The board shall be responsible to maintain discipline among the students at all levels i.e. class rooms, hostel, canteen, play ground and college buses etc. The board shall meet at least once in a week in the Director’s office to review the discipline among the students. Complaint about the indiscipline behavior of the student shall be forwarded to the DSW office for necessary action.
(Dr. R.K. Upadhyay)