*Note: Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SAT- 2019 – Sharda Admission Test
SAT- 2019 is an aptitude test of 90 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate The test will have 100 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc. Test Center: SGI Tower, Agra or its approved Exam test centers
While visiting the University, you should bring the following documents:
- Print out of common application form(In case of Online)
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/XAT/ ATA/LSAT or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs