Schedule an Exam
Schedule the exam through Sharda Admission Test microsite (If you have applied and have your Form No and Password) (Click Here).
Print out of the Admit card received through e-mail from PearsonVUE or same can be obtained from the Microsite is required to be carried at the test centre along with one government issued ID proof in original – Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport
Note: Process to schedule exam has been explained in this Link document.
- The candidate must take a printout of the admit card and bring it to the examination center.
- Candidates must show on demand his/her admit Card along with one government issued Photo ID proof – Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voters ID/ Pan Card/ Passport in original, to the Invigilator.
- No Show Fees: Students Who take dates and do not show up, will be charged Rs.1050/- for getting another date.
- Rescheduling will be allowed only ONCE and up to 48 hours prior to the test.
- Candidate is allowed to leave the Test Center ONLY after Final Submission of “END TEST” remark that appears on the screen.
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is prohibited during the exam.
Pattern of Sharda Admission Test
- The test contains four sections with objective type Multiple Choice Questions. All sections are compulsory
Section 1 : General English (15 questions)
Section 2 : Physics (25 questions)
Section 3 : Chemistry (25 questions)
Section 4 : Mathematics/ Biology (25 questions)
Note : In Section 4 students will have to attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the program applied.
- Total no. of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit 120 minutes.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be deducted for every Incorrect entry.
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is required for solution of each question.