At Sharda all the Faculty are handpicked through an extensive and exhaustive process.Our selection of the right candidate not only depends on the credentials, but also their student handling abilities. We are committed to building great careers for our students. This mission inspires us to recruit competent and committed staff.
Remuneration & perks will be the best in the Industry and be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Inviting Applications for Faculty/Staff
Salient Features: –
- North India’s Largest Education Group.
- Granted Accreditation by NAAC in past in 2018 year.
- The Group has its renowned, truly global University – SHARDA UNIVERSITY, GREATER NOIDA, U.P.
- Promoters have climbing graph of imparting education since 1996, having expansions Agra, Mathura and Greater Noida.
- State of the Art, high tech environmentally conditioned infrastructure located along the NH-2 having facilities of transportation by Road and Air (From Agra).
- Liberal policy framework that actively encourages faculty growth through research, consultancy and training by way of extension activities to satisfy all its state holders.
- Having family and bachelor Accommodations on the Campuses.
- Steered by renowned academicians, administrators and bureaucrats.
- Enthusiastic industry relationship for training, placement and collaborative work.
- MOUs with foreign/national academia/industries for revision/restructuring of courseware/syllabus and teaching pedagogy.
The Sharda Group (SGI) Agra, catering to a truly diversified mix of programmes and disciplines viz., Engineering, Architecture, Computer Applications, Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Education (B.Ed) & Physical Education etc., in its mission to enhance its key areas of teaching, Research and Consultancy, invites academicians for a long term association/career. The University provides a creative atmosphere in pursuit of higher studies and research for a better career.
Our faculty and staff members must meet rigorous standards in addition to prescribed qualification and experience by AICTE/PCI,NCTE and COA. Hands on experience of latest tools and softwares (Viz., SPSS, SAS/E-views/R/MAT Labs/ERP/SAP and conversant with LMS etc.)
The SGI offers generous benefits including paid vacation, Leaves (incl. Maternity and medical leaves). Sponsoring for higher study, payment of expenditure incurred on attending national/international seminars/workshops faculty development programmes, membership of professional bodies, journals for research and teaching, Transportation/Staff Bus from city and neighboring cities, payment of Gratuity.
Qualification and Experience Required for Various Posts
- Directors (Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture): Ph.D. in relevant discipline with total experience of 15 years should be the level of Professor or equivalent . As per AICTE/PCI/ CoA norms.
- Professor: Should have at least 10 years post- Ph. D. experience in teaching/research, of which at least 5 years should be as Asso. Prof. He must have a proven track record of creating excellent differentiators in his/her field of specialization. The incumbent should assume a leadership role of the department and guide his/ her team of academicians to innovate and develop effective learning programme leading to high employability of students. Persons from industry should have been actively involved in intensive application of conceptual theories in product development or consulting assignments. As per AICTE/PCI/ CoA/NCTE norms.
- Associate Professor: Should have acquired a Ph.D. from a reputed institution and have an excellent track record of publications/industrial applications/consultancy/administration in institutions of excellence. Should have a deep commitment to the development of his/ her field of specialization with willingness and ability to act as mentor to the students and junior staff. As per AICTE/PCI/ CoA/NCTE norms.
- Assistant Professor/ A.P. (Pro-Tem): Should have acquired a first class Bachelor Degree in Engg./ Arch. & Master degree in Engg./ Arch. from a reputed institution Should have a deep commitment to the development of his/ her field of specialization with willingness and ability to act as mentor to the students. As per AICTE/PCI/ CoA/NCTE norms
- Director Training & Development: Qualified engineers preferably with management qualification and a minimum of 10 years experience in corporate sector coupled with more than 03 years as head of training & development functions in industry or an educational institution of repute.
- Director Training & Placement: Qualified engineers preferably with management qualification and a minimum of 15 years experience in corporate sector coupled with more than 05 years as head of training & placement function of an engineering college of repute. Preference will be given to those who have industry exposure in marketing and networking functions
- Training and Placement Officer: Engineering graduate preferably with management qualification and a minimum of 8 years experience in corporate sector or more than 2 years as same capacity of a good Engineering College of repute.
- Trainers (Soft Skill & Aptitude): Experienced and professionally qualified candidates capable of delivering training & development programs in the following areas: Quantitative Skills & Logical Skills, Verbal & Non- Verbal Skills, Soft Skills & Interpersonal Skills. Trainers will also be concerned with developing personal attributes required of a confident & competent professional with wholesome personality. Professional qualificatio9ns required for trainers will be M.A. in English, MBA & MSW. For aptitude trainers qualifications will be B. Tech. or M.Sc. in Mathematics or Statics.
- Sr. Manager Digital Marketing: Master’s degree in sciences, engineering, or management. Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook, Whatsup, Business Manager, instagram/Twitter Ads, SEO,Console and Bing Webmaster Tool etc.Google Analytics, Apps Flyer etc.
- Marketing Manager (Admission): Bachelor’s or Master’s Candidate should be experienced in getting more admissions by organizing events, proper Marketing, attending walk-ins, handling inquiries etc. Prefers candidate from nearby area. Candidate must have 2-3 year experience in relevant field as Assistant Manager.
- Relationship Executive: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline. 1-3 years experience in relevant field, communication skills to counsel students seeking admissions in Group Colleges. The candidate should also have experience in MIS, organizing educational fairs, liaison with educational institutions & coaching centers.
- Web Developer: Candidate should be B. Tech/ MCA with a creative and knowledgeable UI/UX Web designer with hands on experience in designing mobile and web applications, capable of producing stunning, super intuitive, modern designed E-Commerce web and M-shopping interfaces. Creating Proof-Of-Concept in HTML /CSS / jQuery. Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw. W3C Validation of HTML/CSS.
- Graphic Designer: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, HTML5. Theme Development. HTML/CSS modification. Newsletters coding. Basic skills required for Graphic Designing with knowledge of coding.
- Call Centre Executive/ Tele Caller: Graduate with excellence fluency in English and Hindi languages and proficiency in computers with experience in the relevant field.
- Registrar (Admin.): Experience professionals with Post Graduate qualification and atleast five years experience as Deputy Registrar in an university/ engineering college. Preference will be given to ex Army/ Air Force/ Naval commissioned officers. Candidates having fluency in Languages (English and Hindi Both.)
- Deputy Registrar (Admin.): Experience professionals with Post Graduate qualification and atleast five years experience as Assistant Registrar in an university/ engineering college. Preference will be given to ex Army/ Air Force/ Naval commissioned officers. Candidates having fluency in Languages (English and Hindi Both).
- Asst. Registrar (Admin.): Post Graduate with 5 yrs of relevant experience of Examination /Administration /Finance/ Logistics/ Statutory Compliance/Management. Candidates having fluency in Languages (English and Hindi Both) and working efficiently on MS Office/ERP will be preferred.
- Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record. 13 yrs as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 yrs experience as a College Librarian. Evidence of Innovative Library Service and organization of published work. Preference will be given to the candidates with NET/Ph.D in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation /Archives and Manuscript-keeping.
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academics record with knowledge of computerization of Library. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. Candidates with at least 5 years experience in a PG college/university of repute will be preferred. Candidates with Ph.D degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of min eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Administrator (Inventory and Supply Chain): Required computer proficient professionals in Stores & Purchase functions with min 10 years in an organization of repute. The experience should be multi- disciplinary including procurement, storage & inventory control preferably in fields of building material, maintenance material, hardware, electrical items, Computer & Networking Peripherals, Stationary, Sports Goods, Lab equipment / consumables, fixtures & furniture.
- Assistant Administrator (Stores and Materials Management): Required computer proficient with Graduate in Material management with minimum 2-3 years hands on experience in performing stores & Inventory functions on ERP platform/Software.
- Purchase/Inventory Officer: Graduate with sound knowledge of Purchase/Inventory management. The candidates should have very good knowledge of the procedures and follow up from placing an order to raising loss statements/writing off the charge and auction.
- Fire-cum-safety officer Graduate, with diploma in fire safety preference will be given to ex-service personnel, JCOs & above position those inspect and prepare reports for all premises subject to statutory control.
- Programmer: Candidate should be B. Tech (CSE/IT)/ MCA with 1-2 years experience in relevant field
- Lab. Technicians – CIVIL, CHEMICAL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER SICIENCES, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING, PHARMACY- 03-yrs’ Diploma in concerned branch / (B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or BCA for CSE/IT/CA) and 02 yrs’ relevant experience in college /University labs.
- Lab. Assistants – PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIO-TECH, LIFE SCIENCES, ENV SCIENCE. : B.Sc. in relevant disciplines with 02 yrs experience College/University.
- Office Executive/ Office Assistants. Graduate or Post Graduate with sound knowledge of MS Office and Office/Store/HR/T&P softwares in the Educational Institutions/Universities/Industries.
Compensation structure: As per Sixth CPC/Negotiable for extraordinary candidates.
Eligible and willing candidates may send their latest resumes and passport size photographs immediately to THE DIRECTOR HR, at the abovementioned address or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Online apply mandatory please apply to http://career.shardagroup.org/