There are Merit cum means scholarships offered to applicants by the Govt of U.P. through the Samaj Kalyan Department (visit AKTU website for details)- e.g. SC/ST; OBC and financially weaker sections. In addition, to create a healthy competition among the students for academic excellence, the college has planned merit scholarships, for meritorious students already studying at Sharda College. Student obtaining position in the first five rankings overall or first two rankings of his/her branch in the university examination in any academic year is awarded merit scholarship by the Sharda Educational Trust.
In addition, the management has instituted the ‘Best Project Prize’ and ‘Second Best Project Prize’ for the final year students of each branch. This encourages the students to work on projects having some quality and scope for implementing the projects in real time. In addition to attract meritorious students the Sharda Educational Trust offers its preset scholarships in all its Institutions to the new entrants as per the undermentioned criteria:
- Merit Scholarship: Based on the academic performance of the students (as per the criteria defined below Schedule “A”)
- Vidushi Scholarship: Rs. 10000/- scholarship above 60% marks (PCM/B) in qualifying exam applicable only for Girl Students who will opt B. Tech course in Anand Engineering College. Not payable if the student is recipient of another scholarship.
- Referral Discount: Rs. 10000/- for B.Tech/MBA/MCA (Except B.Tech (CSE), B.Pharma, M.Tech, M.Pharma and D. Pharma course) and Rs. 7000/- for BBA/BCA/Diploma in Engineering course. Can be waived off in the Tuition fee of student opted SGI colleges for admission or granted to Referred person as referral reward. (* other terms and conditions are defined in referral policy 2022)
- Employee Ward Scholarship: 25% to 50% tuition fee waived off to the ward of the employee by competent authority.
- Caution Money: The caution Money charged in fee will not be exempted in any case.
Get A Free Career Consulting!
Are you struggling and need help from a Counsellor? Contact us for a free consultation