THE PLACEMENT POLICY IS TO DEFINE THE STRUCTURE & PROCESSES OF THE TRAINING AND PLACEMENT DEPARTMENT
THE POLICY ABIDES THE FOLLOWING
- A maximum number of students get on-campus placement.
- To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered.
- To ensure that the whole team works according to the defined processes to achieve the common objectives.
- T&P Deptt. will endeavor to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two.
- All the placements will be routed through the T&P
FACILITIES FOR RECRUITERS
- State-of-the-art Auditoriums with a seating capacity in excess of 1000 for conducting pre-placement talks & other analytical tests.
- Conference rooms for Group Discussions and Group Interviews.
- 300(+) computers on LAN for computer-based
- Training & Placement staff support for test & evaluation.
- Student volunteers/Placement coordinators for assistance during the placement visit.
- Stay arrangements at the college-owned guest house for Recruiters.
- Transport from college to Delhi & nearest point of pick-up to/from is arranged.