75% of the seats are filled by the University through State Entrance Examination (SEE-UPTU) & 10% through AIEEE / JEE – Counseling depending on the rank obtained by the student.
Counseling sessions for the same are called in major cities and announced in leading Newspapers. Balanced 15% seats are filled by the colleges through Direct admissions as per UPTU guidelines .
15% Seats under Management Quota are filled through the process detailed below. Admissions are strictly based on merit.
Enquiries: Contact on +91-562-4056900,7088800027
Application form can be obtained at:
- Central Admission Cell: SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282005.
- Regional Offices (at Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati & kolkata) – Details are provided in the Contact us Tab.
- The application can be obtained by remitting a fee of Rs. 1000 in cash at any of our offices or by sending in a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 1050/- in the name of the college applied for and payable at Agra.
- Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to the below address : (SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, Towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282005.)
- Candidates applying online through Sharda Group’s website will be routed for self application form.
- After successfully filling the application form, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric) which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information viz., Welcome note & Unique ID.
- The student can give an Online Test (OLT) using the Unique ID provided to him and the test results would be provided online.
- Candidates clearing the online test have to visit the Central Admission Cell or any of our Regional Centers.
- Submit an application by paying an amount of Rs. 1000/- in cash or Rs. 1050/- in DD and then attend the Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates based on the Cumulative performance of Class 12th, Written Test, Interview & Rank in a competitive examination would be offered admission.
On the designated date of Aptitude Test (which is communicated through various media and on the web) the student may appear for an Admission Test at our Central Admission Cell and shortlisted candidates would have to follow the procedure detailed above and secure admission.
- The aptitude test is of 60 minutes which assess the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and the language proficiency of the candidate
- The test is conducted for all courses at Agra – Mathura Campuses and other admission offices detailed above.
- The merit would be declared on the same day and shortlisted candidates would be granted admission on the same day post personal interview based on the assessment parameters.
Shortlisted candidates can register themselves by remitting a fee of Rs. 30,000/- through Cash/DD at any of our offices detailed above.
Selected candidates would be intimated, post which, they would have to report at Central Admission Cell: SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282005. and remit the remaining amount and take the admission.